Monday, April 07, 2008

DIY Manicure: Baby Blue Spring

Gave my nails some flora-ish paint. Fuhh...first time I came out with output because normally i would rub it off because of so many reasons, calar la, imbalance stroke la, bubble la, a little chips la, color not that nice la :p I am just simply cannot accept imperfection on my painted nails so many times i would end up with only shining transparent coat. And I super hate to paint my right hand's nails >_<>
There was once when my cousin sis who is 10 years older than me applied striking red nail polish for my sis, we were still in primary school back then ;-) It was so feminist to have colored nails, so cute and adorable lo. It was until my dad found out that little paint and he rubbed it off with thinner, mind you, not the normal nail polish remover ok.....He got so angry that he wiped it off using the thinner you use to dilute the nippon paint. It was either he hated the color or he felt that nail polish did gave a bad impression(bad girl or slutty). For which I believe the reason of his act was the latter one. That was story when we were in primary la. During secondary time,I had never hesistated to buy nail polish and applied it at home wheeeeee....And I never get scolded pun, maybe my dad had increase the length of his mind xD


Ok, enough of nail polish story, now I represent you my creation of the year....please bear in mind NOT to view it in near distance. Jeng jeng jeng..............



Left hand



Right hand


0 comments: