Monday, April 14, 2008

Leave me not

On one fine public holiday, I went to Berjaya Times Square to meet up with friend who came back from Singapore. Without wasting anytime waiting for him to reach me, I had a quick look at Borders. While browsing through the magazine corner, looking for unwrapped magazine so that I can have a free read at a nearby bench I came to a tensed air of couple fighting, no no fighting is too extreme to describe, okla maybe arguing where the girl turn around wanted to walk away while her boyfriend said "Ni bu yao hui shi ma, ni zhe ji hui la!!" translated to "You dont want to back right, then you back on your own later" in a really bad tone I can said. And he just turned around, I assumed he was heading to carpark( so ungentleman) and the girlfriend walked to the opposite way without looking back. Actually all the while I was just hearing the conversation without really looking at them because my eyes were finding my magazine up and down, left and right until I suddenly had the urge to glanced to that guy, shitty guy who left his girlfriend lingering in the mall so that if in any case I might know this guy. And the main point of this entry come, in short I only managed to catch the glimpsed of his back and and and my eyes blinggggggg when I saw the parking ticket on the floor, which I believed it slipped from his pocket. Hohohohohohohohhoh.......Serve you right. RM50 for not being leaving your girlfriend in the mall, good lesson for you.
To every Boyfriend that came across this post, bear in mind that your Girlfriend deserved you to be a gentleman all the time, regardless she walkes away, she scolds you or even if she gives you a slap on the face, you must not leave her!!!!!! Hohohohohohohoh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting story :) If i were you i will make sure the dude wont find his parking ticket anywhere.

Hide it inside a book ! yay!

yirolee said...

hihi...i dont think he manage to find back the ticket lo. padan muka >_<

Anonymous said...

i know this entry is posted long time ago, but i just saw it and have some comment on it.

it's perfectly ok to not pay malaysian parking ticket. i have had dozens of them but never paid.