Adeline, Cindy and Hanis made it to Top Three of Malaysian Dream Girl
I actually predicted Cindy, Hanis and Ringo will be in due to their massive support through:
1.Family --> Cindy's rich dad ever said that he will make something to ensure she can last to Top6. So, that means he got the influence, a big one to support her daughter. I did checked out Cindy's blog before it was password protected and found out that she is from some upper middle class.
2.Blogger fan's--> Ringo owns a blog with lots of supporter, that is not a secret. She got the votes from Malaysia as well as other country. I guess her downfall was caused by some turnover fans of her. Many said that she was hypocrite. And the fact is the moderator filtered out all comment which will harms her in term of popularity, leaving only good and sweet comment in her blog. And the bad commenters were smart enough that they boom Ringo in KennySia comment ^_^
3.Family --> Not sure about this, Hanis is also another one from rich family I think. Whatever is it, I like Hanis to be in this show, call me bias lols.
Too bad Jay cant make it, she deserved to be in top 3. To conclude, money plays a big rule in this reality show, reality enough huh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment