Friday, April 04, 2008

i dreamt again

It had been 2 days continuously I dreamt that my grandmother passed away. There I saw my relatives gathered for the ceremony. Strange, I was alone without any sight of my mum or dad to present. And another stranger incident was that my grandmother body was lying on the couch instead of coffin when I went to look her for the last time. In a blink, I was back to my secondary school, dressed in my prefect uniform with my really long-time-no-see friend(yang and giaw). And we were cam-whoring with digicam(huh?? last time got digicam one meh?). I suddenly missed them so much. Wondering where they are and what they are doing now? And do them still remember me. The moment I woke up in the morning, I really wish to travel back to the time I was dressed in light blue shirt with dark blue blazer with white skirt. Kerepek, corridor, ponteng time, badminton, sukan, blazer, babyG, pingpong, wwf, titik, lauyahbus, library,perhimpunan,pengawas meeting,dragon home, buku latihan, buku rujukan,pj time,black shoe...i miss all of you so so much.

0 comments: