Overheard conversation about achievement. I dont know why it suddenly give me a slap on the face to ask me to wake up and I was really thinking of what I gonna achieve before 25 years old. You see, I am already 24 this year, ok another half year to 24 which also means that I have another 1.5 years to review my so-called quad life achievement. And it freaks the hell of me that I was actually thinking that I am going to score zero, yes a round zero if I am living this way with my peanut salary. House, car or land...none of this will be in my hands. The conversation said did gave a good knock on my head to make me realize I need to achieve something before i touch 25. I am not goin to try because
I MUST DO IT
0 comments:
Post a Comment