I want a baby girl!!! I will dress her in little pink color clothes, a pair of super cute shoe, with cap if it is cold, a lovely handband if the hair is long enough. I will kiss her forhead everyday I send her to school. Back from school, I will bath her with warm water and give her the yummies lunch. I will bring her for a walk at the park, with our little dog that she is not afraid of. And I will tuck her to bed in the warm yellow light because she is afraid of dark. I will sing her a song if she cant fall asleep. Once in a while If I am not tired I will read her a story of Cinderella, Sleeping beauty and Snow white. She will kiss me every night before she go to bed.......wait.....WHERE IS THE FATHER????????? -_-"
Friday, April 18, 2008
Baby Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment