Last night I read about tips on how to achieve massive traffic on you post by a Band 8 blogger. This morning I checked again there was another post by Band 22 blooger. Then i saw another post was "Band 22, no need to be cocky" sort of that. Aikkss....seemed like people in INNIT cant stop wanting the traffic. The traffic at Jalan Pudu want or not????
Some even make use the words SEX, RAPE and even the ever beautiful Dawn Yang to attract. What's more now??? Chua Soi Lek scandal with personal friends, Edison Chen with his girlfriend?? Abdullah with his newly wed princess?? Oh,how bout "I CAN PREDICT WHEN IS THE END OF THE WORLD" **attempt failed -_-"
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Want to increase your traffic? Band 22?
Posted by yirolee at 10:43 AM
Labels: To Everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment