Friday, April 18, 2008

Malaysian Dream Girl Episode 13


Malaysian Dream Girl, have you watch it yet?? I know this is kinda late, it is already episode 13 anyway. 6 Dream Girl was left in the show. I love this episode the most. This episode is one good package comes with friendship,happiness, excitement and jaws dropping moment.
From episode 13, I can tell that there were some bondings between the girls, eg. they had started to accept Cindy(TheDramaQueen) as part of them, I guess which was the result from Heart-to-Heart session on previous episode. In fact, I felt they were having much fun in this episode especially during the bachelor-visit night. It was sweet that they sang "This love has taken its all" while circling around the dining table with the suppose to be mic on everyone hand. A fun girly stuff that I think every girls will love to do while living together :-) It reminds me my close girlfriends on earlier days of university life.

As for surprise, I really felt sorry for the bottom three(Adeline,Jay and Nadia). I had never thought all of them three will be there especially after they won that photoshoots. Kenny, peoples' votes were fooling with you heh? Jay, one of the best was voted off on this episode. At that moment I was like "This show is shit! I am not going to watch it anymore!!!", and undeniable I felt very sorry to Jay too until Sazzy said no one will be eliminated this round I was like "Yeah!!!!" *jumping around lols. Impressive ^_^



Jay
-----



On the earlier episodes, I felt she was a little too man for this show but as time goes by, I started to like her a little masculine womenly face that comes with a pair of beautiful legs. A versatile player in this show I can say. She was steady all the time, probably because she had some experience before hand. The nice easy to approach girl and a good friend with everyone in the Dream House. She can really poses like a supermodel, you cant differentiate her from the rest of the models in MIFA. But sadly, she was lacked of supporters judging from the votes she got so far.

Hanis
-------


OMG photo: Typical college nerdy girl(before makeover)

This young lass was super sweet type. She has the acceptable manja-ness in her that makes her being pampered by the rest of DG. Blessed with good qualities, I believe she can go far despite her lacks of experiences. She looked nervous on MIFA, but it was acceptable, hey that was her first time on runway le =..= Allright, she and Jay can be catagorised to the quality group, wait for your contract girls!

Adeline
---------


OMG photo: Can I have the gown without the face??


She has the height, she has the fair skin and she even has the sweet face. But why she cant pose in the picture I wonder. Her face turns out to be too sharp on the photo. Aren't small face perfect for camera??? The best photo of her is the one in white, super sweet with a dimple on the corner of her lips. Her English has improved tremendously from the "Su See" day of the audition. She needs to strive very hard to discover her perfect angle, seriously.


Nadia
-------
Superficial Smile *hate
OMG photo: I dunno what's wrong, maybe everything is so wrong here


A nice athelic body she has but I do not like her shoots. She had the same garang expression on every photos lor.... Is garang==cool???? I dont think so. Her poses was great, be it on catwalk or full body shoot, she was just more than prepared for it. Her confidence did help here. But when it came to close up, she failed with her infamous mono-garang-facial. If we refer to the title of the show, do Dream Girl suppose to have too cool face with super yakking ability???NOPE!

Cindy
--------

OMG photo: Blank facial expression


She claimed that she is a bubbly girl outside of Dream House. She said they made her for not becoming herself. She is TheDramaQueen. Well, reality show can't be dramaless and a little bithching nevertheless. Anyway, judging from the way she speaks and with her degree, I reckons she will have something to do with entertainment in the near future, maybe VJ or hosting will do. Same fate with Adeline, she needs to find her perfect angle too. "Mirror mirror on the wall, which is the best angle of all??"


Ringo
-------



Many can recognize her as Cheesie from the Cheeserland. Being a petite girl, she do not holds much advantage. On a brighter note, she knew which angle is flawless on her, she posed it and she got it even she is not the supermodel material. To make it clear, this is Malaysian Dream Girl, not a supermodel show, so go Ringo go, you might be winner. You do not need super long leg to be Dream Girl right??? But to be frank, if she is not the Cheeserland blogger, i would not had paid attention to this neutral + quiet girl. To date, she appeared more and more in the show because there was only 6 left, everyone gotta shows their face. And to the record, she had never been in Bottom 3, proves that she has lots of supporters sending DREAM11 to 33001 xD

So, the end will come soon. Who will get the title of First Ever Malaysia Dream Girl? I want Nissan Latio too. Heee...I am staying tuned ^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who will get the title? Most likely Cindy with her father's
overwhelming support (i.e. votes). Close second - Hanis, Nadia or Ringo?