It is all about Dawn Yang again,
Dawn Yang, Dawn Yang, Dawn Wayang...ooppsss...Dawn Wayang was closed now. No more sexy celebrity blogger gossip blog again...sob sobs
But, no worry....
If you still want to find out whether she
1. Undergone several cosmetic surgeries, click here
2. Have breast implant, click here
3. Have a so wonderfully rich but a bit old Boyfriend, click here
4. Look like a typical girl next door, click here
5. Registered a few username in forum to flame others, click here
6. Is superFAKE all the time, click here
Yeah, all the links will redirect you to http://theliesofdawn.blogspot.com
A very entertaining piece of writing, regardless it is true or made up.
So, what's now? Fast fast go have a look before blogspot close it down lo.
I am sure it will be closed in a short moment, just as the same fate as Dawn Wayang xanga site
The site is superhit now man! And it is not made no make money because I can see there is no advert. Good Job!
Anyway, no matter how am I kepoh-chi about this, I have to admit Dawn Yang is a beauty, no matters she undergoes surguries or not. Who doesn't want to look perfect btw!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Dawn Yang gossip again
Posted by yirolee at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment