Another weekend passed for July. The whole week was superbly normal. Wake up- breakfast - work- jogging- dinner-watch series-sleep- wake up - breakfast and so on. I offically have a dull life. Sleep work and eat, and one day passed. Sien, am I going to have such life for the coming 30 years, assuming I retire at the age of 50. sighz. Can I go travel around the world? Can I go travel in Alice the Wonderland? Can I go Hawaii and get myself soaked in the sun shine? Can I go Pyramid and count how many stairs was there? Can I go Turkey and visit all the old streets they have there? Can I go Milan, and feed the birds there? Can I go London Eye, had a bagutte with ham? *knock* I better wake up now, and come back to the reality. Work well, save money, start to pay for a car, maybe to pay for a home, maybe a shop lot, arghss...why must have these things that I not willing to afford, but still insist of , by taking a few decades of loan from the bank. Man is complicated isn't it.
Whatever is it, $ still play a big role here, in the life. Money cant buy everything, but without money you can have nothing too! So contradicting. So work hard!
Was watching forensic hero 2 these few days. Again, a lifeless weekend is better spent to watch lifeless drama series. Perfect match! Why am I like that la?? have nothing to do is it? Pathethic. The only place I went this week was only Carrefour, to stock up some grocery. Oh, not that pathetic, I remembered I did went out for dinner on Friday night @ my favorite Waterlily Cafe. Bali's lamb with nasi lemak, yummylicious. I heart Bali food!
Talking about food, I had just recovered from Elzema, not sure I spell it right. Another skin diseases where rashes started to develop on my skin (fold) because of the combination(maybe) of dusty environment and dry skin. So the doctor advise me not consume seafood, chicken and eggs. OMG.... I felt like crying when the doctor said so, really, tell me how am I going to survive! Without chicken I was still fine, but tell me how can I resist EGGGSSSSS!!!!! How come you be so cruel to me.???? Even peanut also cannot. I better go to commit suicide.
I did what the doctor said for a few days then I gave up when my allergic medicine finished. By the way, the doctor gave me 3 medicine: allergy, itch(morning) and itch(night) and a cream for me to apply twice daily. So I had 90% recovered, I had taken chicken and also EGGS..hooraysss. Still dare not to consume seafood yet, because my mum said I should try to refrain from seafood first because seafood is poisonous. But Me lab Crabs, Squids, Fish and Shrimps. Steamboat anyone????? *not a hint of guilt* tskk tskk
This weekend I am going home, home sweet home before I myself become lifeless again. KELIANness. So, yeap, looking forward for the coming week.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Eggless days
Posted by yirolee at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment