Monday, July 21, 2008

DIY Manicure: Precious Princess

Another DIY Manicure, named Precious Princess. If you were thinking that was Swarsoki Crystal then you are wrong. The blingees were actually some "gold powder", big size one which normally come along with transparent polish. That bottle cost me, oh not mine actually, less than RM2. Lols. I know I am CHEAPSKATE but I do not really willingly too spend on getting the infamous Swarsoki crystal beads, not that I know where to purchase that pun. Even nail polish I only have one bottle from Sally Hansen, the rest is cheappy brand too. So, nothing beats a RM2 fake crystal huh~~ And I can tell, it don't felt off even though I washed lots of dishes ya know. Good good good~ Cheap and good! I like. Nail polish appear to be nicer with long nails, but long nails is hard to maintain -_-" But my sis said short nails are IN nowadays :p



Photo taken during the visit to clinic :-(


0 comments: