Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's august, I went to clinics again :-(

I must be very kepoh, I knew it. Singapore gossip I knew and in fact I blogged it. And guess what, even local bloggers' gossip also I am so updated. Who's fault? Aikkss...Back to the same old phrase, tell me who is not interested with others life, show me -.-" sad case, I am in the category of nbtd and keep kepoh kepoh check on people blog and went to discuss about it with friend. aii...why am I like that?

Yeah, today is August 7, and there was another company lunch for birthday celebration. i love company lunch, especially that come with Secret Recipies cake as desert. Seafood plus cakes, who can resist it and it is FREE! So, in 3 years, if my company have more than 100 staff, does that means that we going to celebrate 100 birthdays with 100 cakes, DROOLS, *u better wake up est!*

August reminds me of convocation, I had been a year. OMG, I had graduated for 1 year. I had left secondary school for 6 years. How can I believe this OMG, I am getting older and older. I am 24, nope 22, eh no i am 23. Oppss..It is time to get married, but wait where is the groom. i better go back to hug my bolster :-( I attended a friend engagement lately and I can tell that I am not ready to be in that category yet even though I did wish to have a loving hubby whom I prepared breakfast for and whom I waited patiently on the couch every evening. But, yes, there is always a but, if I am married, where is my bungee jump? My roller coaster trip?? My i want to go there I dont care! Ohooohoo, too much I cant let go yet, really! Too much that I havent try yet.

Sis was not around this week, she was back in hometown for her midterm break. Leaving me alone, not knowing what to have for dinner, what to watch for series and who to talk to when I am bored. I need a company, a listener or a crapper xD, so that i will not have communication when i go out of the house. Talking to myself, to myself only, will cause me inbalance, i felt pathetic not to be listened and not to speak. Ni bu shi xi huan an jing de ma?? Ya, sometimes i just need some private time to listen to myself, but too much of it is destructive. Aikks, i will like to be in crowd!

Went out with ex-housemate last friday and it was super fun! I know I am happy to be with them. We talked non-stop, catching up with nothing, rant about work, rant about life and make fun of each other. I truly missed the time we were still together in Uni, we talked about bullshit so much, we played card until the next morning, without gambling. How I wish the time will stop there. Well, when mission one gang met up, they went crazy, they went to karaoke and shouted their lungs out until 4am in the morning and no one say he/she is tired. Bravo!

If you still remember about my wisdom teeth post long ago, now I felt that the alignment of my molar had gone off a little bit. i believed this is due to the force of the wisdom teeth, but anyway, nothing hurts unless i took a lot of heaty food which i am trying to get rid. I hate you my wisdom teeth, please do not grow anymore, i have no space for you and i will not love you even if you came out! Oh, i should also mention here that I went to clinics twice this week. Last Friday morning, I felt some weird tiny bubble emerged from my lips, I do not care of it much, I thought it was the pizza the night before was too hot. Things got worsen in the weekend, it become swollen and the bubble was replaced with yellow color dots, some sort of infection. I thought it will recover soon so again i do not care it until it turm into farking ugly shit, and it swelled to the maximum that I went to visit the doctor. On behalf of that, I felt my underchin was swollen like last time too. OMG, two issue to solve. i went to doctor, and she said "Why dont you come earlier??" Aikkss... i just shrugged away. Takkan i wan to say I am god, I knew I will recover such of things, allright the doctor gave me some medicine and ask me to drink a lots of water. Do not eat fried food, do not take spicy food and do no drink cold drink :-( Ok ok, I did follow your instruction doc! That is the first visit ok.

Here came the second visit. Right the next day, less than 24 hours. During lunch time, I went again to the clinic because i was in a serious cramp in the morning. I barely sleep at the night before. I can felt that something was torn inside, ya you guess it right, it was a red flag day. I really do not want to imagine it again. It was so pain that I felt like being punched by a freaking thorny D24. No joke, that was it. Again, the doctor gave me some medicine which did not help much. So, what I do?? I did nothing, and wait time to passed asap. Trauma.

Why am I so weak recently? I thought i am strong, but all these small tiny things keep bugging me. Anyway, thanks god I am still alive, but how come I am weak? I did exercise, i did not lose any weight, is it fair for me to be weak too?? I also cannot describer the reason. Just let it be and live happily ba.

I had been long I had never written such a long post. Happy August! I knew someone there was counting down already, me too cant wait! Finger crossed :x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do we blogged about related post again =/ im in pain too haha

u take care yea, see u soon =)