I am totally broke this month. Sobs. What is worse, it is not even half of the month yet. Double sobs. For the rest of the month, I will be cutting off all extra expenses. Entertainment and Good Food, I will pass hopefully ALL on this month. Triple Sobs. Hello home cooking, hello maggi, hello series watching[it's free] to the month of July. This month better pass fast, very damn fast please. I had just rejected the invite to watch Hellboy 2, and maybe an outings with ex-housemates also. One of my friend even suggested a so money saving plan; he suggested to order 2 lunch boxes each day. Each lunch box cost RM3.5 and that make a RM7 for two meals. Lunch and Dinner. Ya. Coollll.... Sick ar you...*knock**knock* Eventhough I like those Uncle Poon lunch box oso no need so supportive gua. Oh, if you haven't know, I had been ordering lunch box from Uncle Poon this two months. It is a chinese mixed rice. 1 meat/chicken with 3 veges at RM3.50. Tell me where can you get such a decent lunch at this price in Cyberjaya..And Best or the Best, it is packed with Microwave friendly transparent box ok? Not those typical lousy polystrene white color tapau box. Eat healthy, grow wisely and earth greeny, we need to wash the box and return the box to Uncle u know. So good lo, no need to dump polystrene boxes everyday. Now repeat after me, "Do not ask what Earth can do for you, but ask what you can do for the Earth", come...again "Do not ask what Earth can do for you, but ask what you can do for the Earth" -_-" Pencinta alam konon. Whatever is it, Uncle Poon is a funny+friendly man, he will come and greet "Hi, Esther how are you." "Where do you stay" ohh....and he even ask about my job and he said he even said he can ask his son to recommend me to MNC -_-"..ohohohh....so funny la this uncle. Back to the tight budget, I really hope there will be no more extra ordinary expense that will come this month. Else, i will need to use my CC. No no...So, Esther, 1,2,3....go july go...... fast go fast.....I am waiting for September dearly, my first ever oversea trip, to Bali Indonesia and then I have to save again for the Phuket Trip next year. If you havent get it, I actually had just bought the flight ticket and accomodation for Phuket last week, this explains why I am so broke. ....I need $$, somebody donate me some pennies plss :(((((
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment