Monday, July 07, 2008

New accesories on Crocs

It had been a month I brought my Crocs. It is super comfortable. In fact, I was damn proud of it when one of the girl bought a pair of flip flop because her pair of flat pumps BITE her feet during the Melaka trip. I heard my Crocs said "You see, you are so lucky to own me, I dont BITE you". Ohohohoh... I guess I start to hallucinate again *knock-self*

To reward the service my Crocs had done for me, I bought them a new accessory. They had already own a pair of mini hearts on the day I brought them back from Mid Valley. If you haven't realize, click here to view k. The tiny red heart cost my RM 8.80 each, damn expansive! I swear I will not buy those accessories again, because I know where to get a very much cheaper one already. The Crocs shop can dump their accesories into the sea la. Zi Dan. I got this super cute purple color ribbon for just RM1.00 lo, mind you is Ringgit Malaysia Satu sahaja, Yi Kuai Qian! One Malaysia Riggit! Blekk



My new accessory, Pink Ribbon, RM1


If you want to know, I got it from Chamelon. It is actually a hair clip, but who cares I put hair clip on my shoe, I suka then OK d lo hihi

0 comments: