I felt that I blog most about DIY these day. And most of it is food eheehhee... Now I know where the extra kilograms came from sobs....FAT FAT FAT....No other words to describe me. Dont you think so? Sad case. What ever is it, this entry is food related too. DIY Tomatoes Soup
Ingredients:
1. Tomatoes, 5pcs
2. Carrot, 1 stick
3. Egg, 1pc
4. Chicken Stock Cube, 1pc
How to Make:
First of all, boil a pot with the Chicken Stock Cube. While waiting the pot of chicken stock to boil, cut tomatoes into 4 or 6 slices And remove the outer skin of carrot by slicing it off using the back of knife, and cut it to slices too. Put in tomatoes and carrots into the boiling water, and cook for 20 minutes. You can now put off the fire. Beat the egg in a small bowl and drip it into the boiled soup. Listen, is DRIP not pour ok! You dont want the egg to accumulate into one shit lump rite? Finally, add a hint of salt as desired. As for me, I did not add in any salt because the chicken cube is good enough already. You can eliminate the chicken stock with a piece of chicken breast to get a healthier soup. Yay, Tomatoes Soup is ready to serve!
Monday, July 07, 2008
Tomatoes Soup
Posted by yirolee at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment