3 easy steps. No need eggs, no need flour and no need milk ok. Easy kan?
Step 1: Get a pack of instant pancakes mixture from your nearest grocery shop. Tilt your head for a better view of the mixture I bought :p
Step 2: Add water into the mixture. Dont ask me how much water I add la, I just use my ES. Ow, if you s till dont understand what is ES. Allright, ES is the short form of Estimation Skill or agak agak, whichever you are more familiar with. Next, heat the pan and pour in a scoop of batter. It takes a few minutes to turn brownish yellow and you can flip it, unless you want charcoal flavour for you pancake lols. Not funny I know :p
Step 3: Remove your pancake from the pan and add another scoop. Yay, it's ready to serve! Common sense said it will be good to serve hot, so if your sense is uncommon then you can keep it in fridge for three days and serve it chill ohohohohoh but do not blame me for the additional bacteria growth in your pancake. Why not huh, Vitagen oso made of bacteria also right xD xD. Allright, ready to serve. Recommendation to serve with a hint of honey, yummylicious. Best for breakfast and tea, best of best is made of ME xD xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment