Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Waterlily Cafe, Puchong

Been complete on drafting this post long ago. Wondered why I never post it *stracth head*

This is my fourth time visiting Waterlily Cafe in Puchong. I like the outdoor concept where we can see the sun set or candle light(Romantic!). The price is reasonable, each set which come with a bbq set(chicken, lamb or beef), ice blended drink and mushroom soup cost around RM20. The food served is more to Balinese style instead of Western. Anyway, if you have more budget you can try to dine in Bumbu Bali which provide more variety in Balinese food. I heard that the owner of Waterlily Cafe and Bumbu Bali is brothers. That is also why I can get all the food of Waterlily in Bumbu Bali too. Again, the food Waterlily Cafe is delicious, the price is reasonable and it is romantic!!! if you do not mind a little mosquito bite


Mushroom soup, very creamy! it's best to dip with the toast


I ordered Bbq Lamb with Nasi Lemak, the lamb was very juicy with lemongrass seasoning. We(my sis and I) love the sambal on top of the nasi lemak


My sis ordered Quarter Chicken with Nasi Lemak


Outdoor concept, it is lovely at night with candlelights!


3 comments:

Pike-chan said...

the food looks good.. can give directions on how to go there?

yirolee said...

It is on the LDP highway. Opposite IOI mall, keep your eye on the umbrella ^_^

Pike-chan said...

oohh. thanks for the tip!