The oh-so-smelly washroom in Mid Valley is finally renovated. Not sure they renovated all of the washrooms because I visited the one near to Levi's store on Ground Floor only. The exterior design is not bad with a waiting couch on the walkway to the washroom. Washroom was made for a quick refresh, so with the green color, they succeed on that point. So, as usual there a some waiting queue before entering to the cubicle, ok weekend, sure lots people, especially the one in Ground Floor. A minute passed. The next one to go into cubicle was me. Zinngg...I thought I saw something catchy on the first cubicle beside me. Zinngg again, to confirm. Holy Shit, I saw a women pee pee-ing inside through a small slit of the edge of the door. Pretended nothing happened, I made a conscious note to myself to not to enter that cubicle, I dont want people to catch a glimpse of me doing my business inside ok! Alright, another door opened, I went in and closed the door and take my own time peeing. And again HOLY HOLY SHITTTTT, my door also have a slit on it, it is half a cm wide, more than enough for me to get a view of who is outside waiting. OMG. In the fastest way I got myself done, before anyone take a PEEP on me. This is really a piece of shit lo, new washroom but with stupid 5mm slit. Bad engineering! Cheap material! WTH, you think very nice to see other people pee-ing ar?? or as a bonus can see people changing pad with full of BLOOD?????? kanasai
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG! You should like write a complaint letter with like "mock photographs" of a friend inside the cubicle showing how you can actually "see" people doing their business!
Better yet, write to newspaper! Don't let other girls fall victim to those peeping...err what IS a female peeping tom?
You think they did it on purpose?
Ohh, it is because the door is badly constructed. Btw, is just lady peeping on lady.
haha... dunno bout girl.. but for guys, we pee side by side hahaha..
Post a Comment