Many months ago, I was recommended by a sales women in Carrefour to try on this Pink Rose Bud Tea. She claimed that this tea is good for complexion because rose buds is effective on cleansing toxin from our bloodstream. She even gave me a sample of the tea to taste. Smelt good, and she showed me her bottle of rose bud tea that she drink everyday. So I bought a pack, and took it almost everyday because i love the smell, not really, I actually wish it could cure my sensitive skin which i suspect comes from high level of toxic in my blood. Out of curiosity, I googled on Pink Rose Bud Tea and I got this:
Lovely, isn't it??
"Pink Rose Bud Tea is made from real rose buds, plucked when they are young and then dried. Lovely and highly enjoyable beverage. Pink Rose Bud Tea adds spark to women beauty, relieve menstrual pain (add a bit of red wine and brown sugar), ease stomach bloatedness. Good for woman.
The flowers, gathered in the bud and dried, are said to be more astringent than the Red Roses. Suitable to be blended with Black Tea to make a cup of Rose Black Tea sold commonly in tea house! "
Yay, I will continue to drink it. I got it from Carrefour for RM12.90 for +-30g which can last me for 3 months. I take 2 or 3 buds each day and pour in hot water and drink for the whole office hour. Hopefully it can cure my sensitive skin! Oh ya, the sales woman also said that the tea in Carrefour come from France instead of China.
P.S: I forgot to mention it is rich in Vitamin C ^_^
3 comments:
The sales women told me so. She said the one from china is darker in color. Unless she is telling a lie then i have no idea
Black and even green teas are too strong for me, so I dilute them with a gallon of water. Otherwise, I toss the teabag after dunking it twice in the cup - very weak tea.
However, I recently discovered organic, fair-trade white rose tea by Numi. The white tea is mild and smooth, and the subtle floral aroma is wonderful. I can actually steep a few cups with one teabag and not feel overwhelmed by the strong flavor and tannins.
can you tell me are you still buying in carrefour lately? Because I just discover this tea and trying to get it.
Thanks for the info.
Post a Comment