Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rotating tower in Dubai

Another post that stayed so long in my draft, enough to grow fungus then I can cook the fungus and serve it to the people I hate the most and so that they will get food poison and lao sai, n vomit all the time so that they wont annoy me anymore...wahahahaa.....good imagination I have. Alright, sometimes I just lack of idea what blog, I assumed my blogging frequency is comparable as sinusoidal wave, like this if u do not know yet

Sine wave in red, naik bukit turun bukit:p

I will blog to the maximum frequency, then reduce little by little to a minimum value(forgetting existing draft) teehee...




Okla, back to the highlight of this post, it is DUBAI, yeah, I love DUBAI babe! Yela, konon LOVE, never step on it how to love lo...Okla, I love DUBAI photo k????? Hihi... So following is the picture of Rotating tower in Dubai. Not like lousy KLCC rotating restaurant k, all the floor is rotating at is own axis and direction k. Means that, every 5 minutes, the will be some changes in the building structure, square, round, triangular, trapezium, pyramid, wth I kept revising on the Form 2 mathematics huh. Ya, this building is damn canggih, to the extent I felt it transform into Transformer shape. Hoohoo, or maybe Iron Man, ok cut the crap esther. I can say I will want to countdown for new year in this place, see the firework in the picture, marvelous!


One two three, ROTATE!


ONE TWO THHHH eh, rotate d ar :P

p.s: In fact, after reviewing this port, I got an idea of the next draft. Hoho, if I havent trully forget bout maths. and ya, another very WOW picture of building to come. Mali mali

0 comments: