I had my first visit to Desa Waterpark last Saturday. I guess I was a dolphin on the previous life. I love playing with water. All the activity I wanted to do is involve with water lo! Sea Swimming , Bungee Jumping, Snorkelling, and sea spa. All is related with water.... I had never failed to be happy while having all those water trip, I swear. Since sea is too far away from me, waterpark also sufficient la to make me giggle all the day lols. I had been to Sunway Lagoon several times and A Famosa Waterpark once and this is my virgin time to Desa Waterpark. Not having any expectation, this place turned to be acceptable too for a mere Rm20(adult) and RM14(Child) entrance fee. Reasonable isn't it?? It cost half the fee I paid for Sunway Lagoon and A Famosa k.
To compare, Desa is more to economical way to waterpark so mostly the patrons there come with the whole family, so expect a lots of kids. The rides for adult are
-Super Tube (2 slides, one of it is fully covered, Syok~ I played so many times on this)
-Shock Wave (swimming pool with waves, great! )
-Thunderbolt(Giant slides with big tube that can accomodate 4 person, good thrill)
-Action River (Tubing around under the sun ^_^)
Ya, you will need to rent a tube too. Which cost:
1) single RM5 rental, rm5 refundable deposit =RM10
2) double RM7 for rental, rm5 refundable deposit =RM12
Well, no picture taken inside the waterpark. Now I am considering buying a waterproof camera. Another item to the wishlist ~_~ Anyway, ini saya outside the waterpark, notice the tanned skin teehee!
Monday, June 16, 2008
A day in Desa Water Park
Damage: Dry hair and skin sunburn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the waterpark is still operating?!?! haha i'm surprised..i thought they closed it already :P
ya...it is still operating
Post a Comment