Friday, June 27, 2008

Clumsy and Negative thinking

I went home again last friday, after work. A little rushy but I like the feeling of of fullness of my day. Sometimes I felt that staying idle makes me have too much of time to give myself chance to study about myself and which normally I will ends up not feeling good of being me. Aiks, why am I so complicated?? But anyhow, most of the time I will choose to sit idle, simple just because I am lazy, terribly lazy. I can stayed in lying position for long and rolled my body to get my drink which was a few steps away. I had forgotten how many times my sis scolded on this :-( So now you know why my tummy is that big, don't you? Lazy, fatty and clumsy, i had all these trait, omg someone just killed me, I hate this type of personality but I am having one, so contradict wth.

O, speaking about clumsy, can you believe that I actually throw away my bus ticket to go back to mentakab *self knocks on the head* Yeah, really. I am officially a clumsy person now, careless is no longer fit me anymore. Again, numerous mumbling sessions by my dad, mum andd also sis. You see la, I am the eldest yet I am mumbled by my younger sis. How dare are them!!? Even my youngest brother will always imitating me finding my stuff eg. hp, wallet, watch -_-" And I was guilty for leaving the holy whole set of my under garments at home while I was working part time in Genting. Imagine, how am I going to survive in Genting, with only one set of under garment. omg. No need wash mehh??? Luckily , some angels showered me with my intimate items a week after . Now you can judge how clumsy am I xD xD

I do not want to admit I am a careless person. In fact, I am very careful person when it comes to most issues. I think a lot, really a lot when the issue did matter me. I am always predicted my worst case in everything I did, just because I refrain myself from being positive because being positive sucks big time! At least being negative, I can predict what is the bad impact going to occur and everything that happens less than that will be a blessing. Don't you think so?? People said thinking positively will make you happier, but I strongly believe thinking negatively will make me relief and makes me even happier. So, if I come out with bad thought on your idea, do not say I am cruel, it is the reality that takes its toll.

0 comments: