Introducing to you all, loli lolipops from Candy Empire, Singapore! lols. Not that I cant get all these from Malaysia. They were special because they were brought back from Singapore, by bus...PPheewittt. It was the effort that counts anyway.
They were claimed to be 52, one for each week but when I counted they were only 48, where is another 4 heh~~~
Seriously, I had only eaten a few, less than 5 and I still have like a dozen left in the fridge. I heart the Strawberry and Cherry flavour, yes, real fruit juice! The Vanilla with Chocolate is fine, creamy sweet *melt* but the Cola flavour is a pass, because I do not really like soft drink
Good things are meant to be shared. I gave them to my siblings, their friends, my housemate, hmm...who else huh~~
Well, this gift was sweet eventhough it is not any expansive stuff and it made me happy to be remembered. lols maybe next time I should BUG for chocolates, lots of imported dark chocolatessssssssssss ^_^
Ohh....my hair was long there. I miss it! >.< V-A-I-N
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Chupa Chupa Lolipops from Singapore
Posted by yirolee at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
52 sticks of chupa chups, one for each week..This is really sweet..
It is the effort that really matters..
But for me, I would rather go for one week one forrero rocher.. :)
Post a Comment