Monday, October 20, 2008

Passerby and politics

This morning, while waiting for bus I saw someone lit up her cigarette, and took her puffs while sipping a bottle of instant coffee. For the first time, I felt I do not hate smoker anymore. Instead, I felt sorrow for her while i was wondering what was bothering her. The back of her was full of burden, I sort of can feel it. I wanted to give her a pat on her back, but I did not do so. I did not know her neither do she knew me. We were just two random person so coincidentally staying at some neighborhood. Who am I to correct her, because I am not even perfect. In the end, I just stared on the floor, and left when the bus arrived.

I am sad with the politics of Malaysia. Why, instead of saying who is the best who can lead better, they prove us. Solve the economy crisis issue, increase the productivity, reduce corruption. Everyone just do his own job, ensuring satisfaction of resident. When the country is peaceful,economy is healthy, corruption is zero, inflation is zero, residents satisfied and happy. Ain't that the best. I am too naive to comment all these perhaps

0 comments: