I am actually a little lazy to continue on Bali post. Losing some passion there, forgetting some details and maybe a little out of sequence. Well, here you are, our third day in Bali.
I leftout a little on previous part. I forgot to mention that TheBusyEngineer CC joined us that night after we were back from Ubud. He was hungry, from the few hours flight and we searched around for a place for him to has her first meal. We walked down Jalan Legian towards the beach to found out no decent food was around, so we settled at Maccaroni Bar to have some cocktails while CC got some pasta for his dinner.
So here starts our third day, all the way to north, to Bedugul.
I leftout a little on previous part. I forgot to mention that TheBusyEngineer CC joined us that night after we were back from Ubud. He was hungry, from the few hours flight and we searched around for a place for him to has her first meal. We walked down Jalan Legian towards the beach to found out no decent food was around, so we settled at Maccaroni Bar to have some cocktails while CC got some pasta for his dinner.
So here starts our third day, all the way to north, to Bedugul.
Lots of greens
Yau playing with umbrella. Our driver paling best, he knew we were not keen to the exposure of UV light, provided us with two pairs of huge umbre..ella...ella
The proud DSLR owner and Cc taking a breath.
This was the first stop, under the brightest sun overlooking hills of greens under a newspaper umbrella lol. I dunnno why I want to mention the umbrella. Pardon me lol. It took us not more than 15 minutes before proceeding with our itenary.
Came to another stop. The altitude here is higher, hence cooler. Took another few pictures. The weather was great but not too cold. The scene was a wwooooooo~
Came to another stop. The altitude here is higher, hence cooler. Took another few pictures. The weather was great but not too cold. The scene was a wwooooooo~
The wwoooooooo-ness~~ Am not sure the right building was a house or resort. It had 4 floors.
Does this look like Bukit Goh Tong :P
Our huge dark knight was chilling here too. The length was more than 1 feet. Huge.
The local stall with fruits and kerepek. I tested on the grapes without buying :p
A bargain you will never get in Malaysia. Mangosteen was sold by piece, not bunch.
Tapioca chips with black sugar. Very chippy, great taste. Too bad I bought only one, I was searching for this pack of chips at all our stops but to no avail. We did not make a stop at Candi Kuning, which I believe will be selling a lot of this. Sigh. I know my grin was ugly wtf.
Next stop, Strawberry farm for pure strawberry retreat. A tiny farm surrounded by hills, I love the cool breeze here, I would trade anything for this kind of breeze in M'sia. The first time I willingly allows sunlight to penetrate into my skin without making noise.
Strawberry Farm
Our Strawberry Retreat on Alex, thank you very muchie.
More more more pleaseeeeee~ Rp8,000 each
I want exaggerate this a bit. This is the best juice of the best fruit. Really. Pure chilled Strawberry Juice, it was without ice. I can tell they were using 100% of fresh strawberry juice. I do not know where this was, we were on the way to Bedugul, remember? Strawberry lover, this is to die for, visit Bali and book our driver, Wayan. He will definitely bring you here.
Higher and higher we went, to another monkey stop. Such a stop in Bali will normally cost you some toll to the local. I saw our driver pay some amount, just for a stop to take photos. Like that also can. But our satisfactions were a thousand folds of that price . Scroll down you people and prepare wooo your lungs out, yeah.
Higher and higher we went, to another monkey stop. Such a stop in Bali will normally cost you some toll to the local. I saw our driver pay some amount, just for a stop to take photos. Like that also can. But our satisfactions were a thousand folds of that price . Scroll down you people and prepare wooo your lungs out, yeah.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooness (L)
Another Woooooooooooooooooooooooo~ness ~ness (R)
Now scroll back up and ajoin the picture, L on left and R on Right. Got the picture yet. LOL
Finally, after 2.5 hours, sampaila kami ke Bedugul Floating Temple.
Defining my feeling
Need I say anymore :p
Bringing out the yoga self of me, all the way to Bedugul. I knew I embrassed my friend -.-"
Yeahhhhhh~ The Bedugul Floating Temple
Lonely soul waiting for angel from the sky
Walkway where I strike my yoga post.
Body and soul intertwined
To contrast my holy post, he did Sommersault =D Good try.
Peace in greens
Self-timer in action before leaving
It was lunch time. We already had had buffet the day before, hence we opted for ala-carte on this day, which was a GREAT MISTAKE. A lesson to remember, buffet might restricts your choice of food, but it may not go wrong. Eitherway, U can choose your favourite dished on ala-carte, but IT CAN GO HOLY SO WRONGGGG... No one to be blame, I should had insisted to have buffet. Perhaps it was because we wewnt to the wrong place which only serve good buffet instead of lousy ala-carte.
See my Carbonara Spaggetti, since when milk and cheese was replaced with eggs and....only eggs and so dry can -.-" Rating: -0.5/10
I will do remember you
Time to left to catch the sunset at Tanah Lot. We all were knew it will better not to rain. 2 hours drive away. Halfway of it, we made another stop at Taman Ayun Temple, Mengwi. Did not fancy this place at first, because the weather here was terribly hot, especially after the morning tour at those chilly spot. Well, nothing too lost, walked as fast as possible to the temple so that we can leave this place sooner.
Ooppsss...no entrance further.
Eh, this girl sesat ke? Thought here is Europe-ly cool??
Tower at Pura Taman Ayun
Only the four of us, because Yau's antibody choose to screw her at this time. Ya, it was too hot there
View from tower, one second I thought that I was out of Asia
Hanni, watch your steps o. Steep stairs.
Byebye Taman Ayun. Oh, not the end of the entry yet. Another highlight of the day tour coming. Tanah Lot.
Pond spotted while waiting for the rest by the staircase
Saw them d, no?
Another random shot before giving up waiting
Everyone, prepare to droolssss....
Temples on left
Temples on right
A clearer picture of half of Tanah Lot
Honeymoon couple?
Potential to become weightlifter, Hanni make me got it :p
Another side of Tanah Lot, ship like cliff
Everyday of our Bali trip were accompanied by good weather. Thanks god. Lots people reached Kintamani and Tanah Lot to be greeted by thick cloud. Thanks god again.
Ain't it great, pair it with the sound of waves splashing on the rocks
Are you wondering where is the sunset? Aren't you?
Paiseh. It was still early and I choosed to embarrass my friends again =D
2 Japanese girl spotted waiting for sunset too
Revenge on my bad photo
Don't don't don't. Suicide attempt failed because the model was afraid of height
and finally, the long waited sunset. Also, our first sunset in Bali (hah, got second ar?)
Now, drooolllllllllllllllllllsssss now <><><>
ok, it was 14 Sept 2008, what day was that??
Happy Mid Autumn Festival from Tanah Lot
We stored our belongings in the hotel and we four (why four? Ahyau antibody screwed her remember) asked our driver to drop us at Discovery Mall, Tuban. We four had a great dinner at Segara Seafood, Discovery Mall. No photo was taken because none of us bring our camera which is bad -.-" Nevertheless, we had a great and relaxing dinner with by seaside, accompanied with delicious seafood downed with a bottle of Bintang beer under the full moon and the sound of waves as our music. We ended the night with a romantic slow walk at the dark Kuta Beach yeah we were couples, witnessing the full moon, and progressing construction at the beach wtf HAHAHA. Alright alright, we walked back slowly to our hotel completed our business under the most romantice night :)
Hohohohoho...Nola, we actually stopped by at some shop where I bought my gorgeous (syok sendiri) shades because mine was missing since the first day in the room. And Hanni hunts for her pairs of gladiators while the guy waited us outside the shop talking about "The three kingdoms" wtf hohoho. Bye bye. End of Day 3.
P.S I am looking forward to revisit Bali anytime soon if AA is offering a good deal. This time I am going to be budget as possible. Guesthouses and motorbike, and also street food here I come.....Am I crazy. sigh. I truly miss Bali right now.
P.S.SSorry for the oversized picture. I do not know how to make it smaller at blogspot here as I copied n pasted the link from photobucket. Any help? Solved
Hohohohoho...Nola, we actually stopped by at some shop where I bought my gorgeous (syok sendiri) shades because mine was missing since the first day in the room. And Hanni hunts for her pairs of gladiators while the guy waited us outside the shop talking about "The three kingdoms" wtf hohoho. Bye bye. End of Day 3.
P.S I am looking forward to revisit Bali anytime soon if AA is offering a good deal. This time I am going to be budget as possible. Guesthouses and motorbike, and also street food here I come.....Am I crazy. sigh. I truly miss Bali right now.
P.S.S
0 comments:
Post a Comment