*Everybody switch to DREAM.fm please*
It was a beautiful weekend afternoon, which I normally lazily chilled off on my favorite couch watching I-dun-remember what show on TV. On the other couch perpendicular to mine, Mum was resting after whole week working. Was it during the commercial break or what, that out of sudden my Mum strike with me this
"Do you have a boyfriend already??"
-_-
"Huh, do you have a boyfriend already?? "
-____-
"Oiiii, do you have a boyfriend already?? "
" Mei you " **continue watching TV
"How can you so pathetic not having one. Don't you feel left out" *shakes her head
-__-
I swear that she gave me the expression of wanting to contact a matchmaker there. Why am I so DREAMABLE -.-"
Next up, continuation of Bali Trip. Tanah Lot sunset.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Not again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment