Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bali Trip Day 4

Today is(read as past tense) Beach Day. Hoorayyssss. Now flash back first k :p
Day 1: Kuta night
Day 2: Kintamani Volcano
Day 3: Bedugul & Tanah Lot
Now, Day 4 for BEACHESSSSSS and topless hunks but cant get any, how come?


Today tour started a little late, because we wanted to watch surfing competition at Kuta Beach. So, we asked our driver to come to pick us at 11am at the Mc Donald near Kuta Beach. The girls shop hopping(again?) all the way to Kuta Beach while the 3 guy talked about "3 kingdoms" lol, nola they just walk walk and see see. So 2 kilometres routes took like an hours (because the gals cant help by visiting all the shops) to Kuta Beach(ok,it's before we reached the beach because the driver bumped into us midway to beach) and to our dissapointment the surfing competition had ended. Sorry for the guys. I admit we were late because I am the last person to came for breakfast because I went swimming in the morning :p Anyway, mood not spoiled because this competition was not in our itinerary.



Off we got into van and started our Beach Day. After less than an hour ride, we were brought to Tanjong Benoa. Yeah! clear beach with lots of small tank around. If you havent know, Tanjong Benoa is a beach which offers variety of water sports which I believed is to cater European by the way they quote the pricing in USD. Guess what, a trip of banana boat costs around USD10, gila sial tak betul, we got it in our Port Dickson without bargaining at RM10 ok. We walked away to another shop which offer a lower rate, but still I cant believe a trip of banana boat is the same price with parasailing-.- After some discussion, we all decided to try on parasailing because none of us experience this before. Put on the safety jacket, we were more than ready to go after a short briefing. It was funny that the guide was trying to brief to us in Mandarin, while we replied in BM lols... None of us volunteered to be the first, so we pushed Alex to be the white mice for the para-lab-sailing, what a gentle treatment for gentleman like Alex HAHA


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Preparation for parasailing. Eh Red? Blue? huh?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Briefing on parasailing, Oi Alex!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
O Hai, it's me!

Photobucket
How relaxing...

Ooooohhhhh, the bird eye view of the coast of Bali was so breathtaking. For a second, I wish I am a bird. Happy time ends fastest, a parasailing trip was only briefly 5 minutes at most. But it worth every cents of it. That was not enough for me, so I suggested to try Flying Fish, this one was even more thrilling because it was so bumpy all the way and with a leading scream from the guide, we were off the water flying backward, 100% syok. But the damage was lagi syok. Total Rp 250,000 approx to RM100 for a few minute . Sigh.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and driver Wayan at Tanjong Benoa, he is only 18 years old omg

Again I want to promote our driver jus because he was so kind to borrow us umbrellas wtf. He even helped me to carried my backpack and handbags for ah yau. It was freaking hot, and walking like 1km to Blow Point may kill all of us if we were without umbrellas (ok, I am exaggerating). But good things does not come easy. Blow Point was another Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa moment for us :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nusa Dua Beach


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sun, sea, sand I*hearts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blow Point, bubbles after the wave hit on the rock


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blow point, the crystal clear water


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Skies I love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nusa Dua private Beach, group photo

It was actually the time for us to leave Nusa Dua Beach but what is a beach trip without picnic? So, we traded off another attraction spot(Dreamland) to chill here. We thought of renting a mat, before the lady seller offered to lend us some mats provided we buy some drinks from her. So, we thought why not? Howewer, we were being careful not to be overcharged by asking the price of every item before we pay. The price was reasonable enough I can say, Bintang beer was only Rp12,000 which we got at Rp28,000 from the seafood restaurant the night before. Hmm, another honest Balinese :)

Photobucket

Ohh, that was before my apple green umbrella was paralysed because i used it to scope sea water to pour Hanni and ah yau ;-( May you rest in peace at the beach of Nusa Dua *sobs. And dont ask me why I bring along my umbrella to soak in sea water. :p


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picnic Time: chips,peanuts and Bintang beer soft drink


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ugly-ly DRUNK tanned


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dewa Wishnu


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Garuda


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Garuda bite me!HELP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Big ass rocks(no pun intended)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dataran of Big Ass Rocks =D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Charlie Secret Angels wtf


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this picture but I do not know why I looked like I am passing wind -.-"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To be continue :)

1 comments:

Stephanie meiyu said...

Hey girl, can i have your email add? so i can send you the choices of clover leaf.

Good news to you, i have gotten an extra green clover leaf