Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic

It's Halloweennnn Month now and guess what?? Nuffnang and Nokia are going to hold a SILENT HALLOWEEN in KL. Come on and screamssssss on it.....



Nuffnang Nokia Silent Halloween

Time – 6.00pm to 10.00pm
Date – 1st of November 2008 (Saturday)
Venue – Borneo Baruk Club, KL
Dress code – Halloween Celebrities.


The one and only celebrity that I thought of is Chucky from the Child's Play. Really, it was horror enough to haunt me not to get close to the any doll in toys department.



"I said it is a SILENT HALLOWEEN, keep your f-mouth shut or I shall chop you into slices of bacon"

Halfway posting this, something come cross my mind. "Why not I dress as Chucky's bride". Now I knew what I got, my ball shaped round fat face wtf. Maybe with some make up, I can put myself into the scary Chucky's bride.


"Hey, sweetie"


Now I am wondering, How to scream silently since it is a Silent Halloween. Show me Nuffnang!
And Nokia, sorry I do not know what XpressMusic can do but I knew my InstantMusic haven't fail me yet =D



My proud Nokia 3120 that make me sing in mouth, InstantMusic because the speaker failed since months ago :( lalallalalaaaaaaaaaa


P/s: Can I now have a double pass for Silent Halloween, pleasseee :)




1 comments:

Stephanie Fong said...

hey girl, now i understand why u wanted four leaf clover bracelet..:) do u want it in green? i will try to find somemore, i'm sure i can.

if i'm not mistaken (because i'm not at home now), i think i have it in yellow, blue, pink and don't remember :)

but anyway, thank you so much!! i don't know why i'm so happy, i think because i have people like you,who like my handmade :)