Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My new discovered ability

I have a new column to add into my CV, "ABILITY: to memorize dream and share it with everyone". Really. Friends around me knew that I always have interesting dream.

Last week, Mum said my Uncle W decided to divorce with Aunt W. He had already took their only child to somewhere. I pretend not knowing anything when Aunt W come to visit us in our house. I simply ask "Where is girlgirl?" to which she replied "I killed her" in her usual tone. OMG. How can she say so. I am very sure her daughter is still alive. We all knew it. Father and Mother keep asking her ridiculous question to force her to tell the truth, the divorce.

I woke up feeling confused not knowing to laugh or to cry on this. This is a ridiculous bad dream. How can one so calmly admits she/he kills her child. Insanity.

Saturday Night, I dreamt that I went to had Steamboat + BBQ + Western at Shangri-La Putrajaya. How strange was it that we ate our food in another designated room full of couples ala karaoke style buffet. I spotted a good friend of mine were also there with her bf but they pretended that they do not know me :( After filling our stomach, we went to the water park outside which was a package together with the buffet and a spa/sauna I cant remember anymore.

Now this is even stranger, since when Shangri-La Putrajaya has a water park in it. Hilarious.

This morning, I was still at home. My flight to Philippines will board at 2.30pm. It was already 2pm. Can I make it? Mum drove me to the airport. I do not know whether Mum was new to driving a car or she purposely drive slowly so that I will miss my flight. Before getting near to LCCT the sky was getting dark. I saw a red air plane in the sky. I definitely miss my flight. Should I check on MAS whether there is any other flight to Philippines or shall I just go home and buy another air ticket for tomorrow?? Am I missing a lots of thing if I arrived a day later?? I searched online for my hotel particular but to no avail. I woke up in the middle of thinking what can I do. Sigh.

Now, since when I have a plan to go Philippines huh..How can I still at home(so relax) at 2pm while the flight will board at 2.30pm. I am not like that :P

Can I call all these special ability? If I am able to choose, I will rather choose funny dreams. Yeah I have lots of them, some I can still remember. I like the feeling of waking up from dream firstly because it is a good or happy dream I will dozed of and continue with the same dream. Secondly, because I can choose not to sleep back if that was a bad dream and feel relief it was just a dream.

Sleep more and start having a good dream friends.

0 comments: