1. I slept before 12am, just like last year, instead waiting for SMS wishes to flow in. If you do not know yet, I will off my handphone before I dip into my slumberland. Mum said I am old enough, not to have anyone to celebrate your birthday, which I think is pretty true. So, for me it is just another day of the year eventhough I somehow had some urges to have a BLAST. So, no one get to wish me Happy Birthday at 12am because I simply cut off my connectivity to the world, or simply I am afraid I am not getting any wishes at all. So, that it is, just off the phone and reluctant to ponder much :)
2. Had regular breakfast of Strawberry Jam Butter toast with Boh Earl Grey Tea, teh-O to be simple word. Ya, I still woke up at the same time of the week for work. It is just another day well (Do this sounds like... point to left of your screen :p). I didn't apply an off day like much of my friend did, nothing too big, I had decided. And I got a lovely card which I opened in my office to found out it came with a sweet attachment, thank you very much(You know who you are ;-)) *Hugs*
3. Oh, pardon if I did said there was no celebration because Cyberview Lodge decided to celebrate this big day with an Open House for the whole Cyberjaya community. It seemed like the whole community, more or less 200 people came to wish me happy birthday, opps no, to actually had FREE lunch of satay, pizza,nasi beriani, rendang, curry, pulut, roasted chicken, soto, air sirap, air teh, karipap and muffin. Went back I opened the second and third greeting from my workmate, thanks you all, you all are just too sweet :)
4. As usual non-raining day, I went to the park nearby for a short walk. It did not take long before the skies was got darker even it was not 7pm yet. Frankly speak, I had been slacking in jogging. I am just pure lazy to move my body. So byebye the milestone in the header :-(
5. For dinner, I ate the best bbq fish ever, so tender and juicy can die omgggg....If it was not because Pizza Uno in Bdr Puteri Puchong had gone bankrupt, I will never get to try this new menu I doubt I will ever order previously.
6. I found out I havent made any wish yet. So, World Peace, that's it :p of course followed by economy naik, gaji naik, bonus dapat and also badan sihat =D =D Am I too greedy??
So, that is it. My 24th Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)
2+4=8-2 What a sweet equation :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
How do I celebrate my 24th Burfday
Posted by yirolee at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment