Friday, February 20, 2009

Am not always like that

I am now officially back to MSN(due to tekanan masyarakat), it was just the second day of me using Windows Live, this very old net friend(yeah, believe it, i still have my net friend HAHAHA) came to nudge me. This is also the same person I went online talking about craps whole day and also night during my hostel time. Looking back, i really have to thank my that prolonged cough that made me hesitated to go class(I had enough of lecturer asking me "are you ok?" which on a lighter note of the real meaning of" dont f-king disturb my class ok you coughing machine") so that I had the time to chat(remember, I am still coughing) non-stop with this guy. In fact, because of him I was introduced to the pilot of MSN old'days. Lol.


Commenting on his photo. Seemed like he can't handle my sarcasm anymore wtf.

He mentioned he was working with bank ma. Who knows got isi tersirat. And very randomly I thought of the the joke of Rompakan Bank Sperma Negara. Lol Lol

hahaha,....123 321 1234567, this one you gotta watch Louis Koo Cny movie to decipher. Am sensing my days of MSN is back(though I still found that MSN Live is a little too advance for me)



*************************************************



In an attempt to tell a joke about fart, a damn so funny one wey, with sound effect sumore and guess what respond I got? A big stomachache laugh? Strike off that, I was told "I sort of dejavu you told me that same joke before" in a serious manner. Omg, creppy or funny. I thought I am the only one living with the dejavu. Or am I having the impression of good in telling disgusting jokes T.T

0 comments: