1. I put on a good mask last night. Very moisturizing, and it make me feel my skin is oh so soft. How I wish I can afford daily mask instead of weekly one huhuhu. Anyway, Neutrogena Hydro Boost is really good, thank you Miss Wong. When are you going to Taiwan again huh :p
2. I have a a rather light sleep. I tends to wake up at almost any noises. My sis bf stayed over last night, you can guess what happened. My sleep was disturbed, by their sleep. Now, non-snoring had surface to the top of my sleeping partner(husband, boyfriend or visiting friend) list. Imagining having to sleep beside a snoring machine really terrified my beauty sleep. Now I am having some thought that should I ask any new(qualified) guy the big question "Do you have a big S(nore)?" instead of "Do you have 5C?". Oh, please please please can I not meet any Big snorer as a sleeping partner. Please.
3. I am(yes, still am!) happy simply because my sis thought that my RM10 watch was a Valentine's Day gift. As always, Valentine's gift == expansive gift, now my RM10 watch== Valentine's gift is the same as my RM10 watch == expansive gift woohoo~~ I sure will wear that watch even more, to office, to gathering, to shopping, to travelling because it LOOKED expansive and i will keep bragging oh yeah, this is a valentine gift, during valentine day, yeah somebody(that's me) buy me a gift, so sweet hoh, so nice o, I so like this watch lo, you see the surface is anti scratch one, and the diamond so bling bling bling, and you see the strap very nice the color won't fade away one and before I know somebody say "Eh, I saw the same watch selling at RM10 in LalaShop". Ouch Potong Steam damn it -.-" But I am still happy lar.
4. I never have the face of being atasan, thus I doubt that I will look a little more atas by carrying an authentic LV/Burberry/Prada/Gucci. So, since I will never look like people from atas, I should not ever buy a branded one, but the question now is can I buy a imitation designer sling bag? Will it make me look low. Or will it improve my level(re-read No.3). But anyway, I really need one sling bag, to store a handphone, purse, home key and camera maybe, can I buy an imitation Coach. Can I? Can? Can?
5. Life of Gem is so draggy, I am now only at episode 65, and I seemed watching it for the sake of finishing eventhough this is the series of the year that is so hoo-haahh over the Asian entertainment. So, I will make sure I complete watching it.
6. I am looking for some part time job to fill in my night time or weekend. Is giving tuition a good option? Do I have the quality to become a good tutor? but still most important, I really need to have extra income.
7. If you are still wondering why I am still not touching about PKK Eliza. Allright, here are you, the tittle is actually irrelevant to the entry la, just simply because it is the current hot topic, i type it just to show that I am peka terhadap isu-isu semasa(one of nilai-nilai moral that we need to memorize and to give one illustration. So now the nilai= Peka Terhadap isu-isu semasa, Illustration= Menulis tentang isu semasa yang berlaku dalam negara di ruangan tajuk blog). Hahahaha I veli lame wtf.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
PKR member Elizabeth W
Posted by yirolee at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment