Dong dong Chiang...the long waited day finally arrive.
Just like last year, a photo of new outfit is a MUST (and of course to show off a bit my new cam blerr)
Mama called the big Baby to check out how was she. My big Baby is now roulette expert lo. She can really knock the same number many times. Keng not?
Family photo before going out for house visiting
See see see, she started want POR my SuperDad to buy her something. See her panyeh face. So not fair!
I kiasu, also want take photo with SuperDad lo. Papa, I want new handphone!
Intensive beginner mahjong training
Ooooo, balik kampung lo. Balik kampung Penjom, depart in the morning because the sun don't shine too much no need bring umbrella-ella-ella-ee-e. Crap.
Tampon for flu HAHAHA. Stuck at different hole hah.
Catch up with somesleep, LaMi queen came back at 4am in the morning -.-"
SuperDad brought his whole kitchen back. Caught IN ACTION again
Assisted by SuperUncle in lunch making. I tell you the "WEI" sibling keep calling SuperDAD as their "ah pa" lo. No good one they all want rebut-rebut father with us, the "YIH" siblings
Crispy Chicken Chop by Chef Lee aka SuperDAD. Boneless, crispy and juicy to the maximum~
Discussing what huh~? Have a good view of our bungalow kitchen :)
Haiya, why you two so vain. Pluck eyebrow on CNY meh?! Eh, I wan pluck also can aa?
Busy busy busy, to feed all the lazy bum stomach kekek
The said lazy bum~
Junior Dining Area, no chair spotted, opps we ate by standing la, unique not?
Chicken Chop delivery boy. Satisfaction guranteed
Girls having fun. Tell me we are wearng the same series of clothes. No pakat included hehe.
Ice Creammmszzzzzz in the hot day. They dare to leave me out -.-"
Aii..why this post doesn't sound happy also geh. Is a happy post le. Laugh Laugh Laugh.
Mooooooooooooooooooo~~
2 comments:
wahh ^-^ happy nye CNY!! btw I've sent u CNY sms right :p mwauhaha but anywayz here it is again la. Happy belated CNY!!
Tq Mino~ I got reply ur sms OK?! Sigh sigh
Post a Comment