CNY card I received. It's 3D wehh. The fishes can swimbe detach to form a dangling decoration. Cute-nyer... Thanks honeyyy :)
And on a different note, this Converse shoe is uber cool. It is transparent, means that you can change the style of you shoe by keep changing you socks. I really need to own this omg. Available at USD69.99 exclude international shipping. I go forget about it now, damn it~
And on a different different note, this reminded me that my new Thai housemate told me she will be on business trip to Hong Kong this weekend. Later on at night, she even offered to bring stuff back for me from HK. Awwwwww, how sweet is my new housemate of 1 week. I am thinking now, maybe(maybe) I can ask her help to look for this shoe. Dream oh dream on more~
Friday, February 06, 2009
One and Only
Posted by yirolee at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment