I went to Colmar, French!
Hahaha Colmar of Bukit Tinggi. My first impression on Colmar was "Apala, not cold at all!" I am not kidding, eventhough that place is like 2600ft above sea level, the temperature was like around 28 - 30 degree celsius *SWEAT* No wind, no mist, no fog, but only bright sun shine. Butthen the air is confirm fresher la :)
To be frank, Colmar is sort of boring, except you are a photographer and you love those colorful building. If you are into excitement, I sugggest you go Genting better lo. But if you are from busy city, Colmar is really a good place to relax.
RM10 per person, and RM3 for rabbit park, reasonable price of entrance but but but a can of Coke from the vending machine was freaking RM4.50, harlowww, wake up please RM4.50 I can buy a box of Chap Fan eat to tahan till dinner ok! RM4.50, siow meh~ And Drumstick Ice Cream was RM5.00. Slit my throat better!
The entrance
Now you can see how bright was the sun *sweat*
Cutey french building
All of Colmar, i am not kidding
Pond with 2 lansi swan/duck/goose
Do what tourist will do
What's this a? Smoke exhauster aa?
Got middle est feel pulak -.-
Lansi punya goose
Japanese Garden, 3500 ft above sea level, but still not cold at all
This is pagar? or toilet??
Salem tree HAHAHA *syok sendiri*
Pose, pose kau kau!
So, in total i spent like 3 hours in Bukit Tinggi, including a visit to Rabbit Park. Rabbit Park doesn't worth any comment because I really kelian all those lifeless rabbit hurhur~
Went to Bentong, and had some local Ice Kacang Special with cocktail fruit and ice cream. So nice ok~ Tapau some nasi lemak and drive another 10km to Chamang Waterfall. This worth to be mentioned because the waterfall was so cool (pun!) LOL. The waterfall actaully made as the highlight of this trip really. I guess I am more to thrill experience.
Jambatan Gantung, damn it, I so mad at the malay guys(Mat rempit or watever) because they keep jumping left and right at our back and their intention was to kacau two (i dunno gorgeous or not) Malay girls in front of us. I felt want to slap them on the face, just because they are idiotly loser to get attention. F*CK off
But anyway, that not going to spoil my mood, because the waterfall was really cool. I just can't wait to take a dip into it.
Cool right~~
An inside joke, what will you do when you were tempted to dip inside the cool water of waterfall, but at the same time you were having some serious bowel movement? LOL LOL how to tahan the urge, especially people keep luring you to jump in? Tell me ROFL
0 comments:
Post a Comment