Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Eat Eat Eat on CNY

Yeah, now come the food post of Reunion Dinner, on the cny eve itself. 11 dishes yo! Those suffering "Cannot Resist Good Food Must Drool " syndrome, you can now take a handkerchief/ klenex and spread it below you chin. Don't say I didn't remind you yeah~


Photobucket
"Boneless Mermaid", is fish paste stuffed inside the original fish and next to it is egg roll stuffed with the said fish paste also. This dishes invented by SuperDad, tell me where can you find such a dishes. This better to be featured in Ho Chiak, 8TV crew don't wait anymore, come and make a episode at my house :p


Photobucket
"Hot Plate" in the opposite of "Cold Plate" normally served at standard wedding reception. Either steam or deep fried stuff, more for decoration I reckon.



Photobucket
"Fortune Chicken" aka Fu Guai Kai, is the best(for me) Not exactly the same as the chicken you, you and you ate at home, because this is 200% boneless, oh yeah, that means no picking of bones while eating, so juicy and sweet omg. My SuperDad is "chu sen"(god of cook).



Photobucket
"Laughing Prawn" is sweet and sour and spicy tiger shrimps, do you still remember my seafood intolerance case, I made an experiment, I took one of these and oh yeah halliluyah, proven I am not allergy to seafood. That also means my hypothesis of the rotten fish syndrome can be applied here. In short, cheap RM9.90 per kg shrimp is a NO NO while RM36 per kg tiger shrimp is a hell YESSSSS (btw, I went to Penang and had this damn so HUGE crabs and I am still survive without any itch, Hooray! Another post about Penang soon )



Photobucket
"Pot of Luck" is a made of thousands of seafood brewed together to perfection. Shrimp, abalone, oyster, scallop, pocket mushroom, dried scallop, now you can start drooling over the rich of flavour brooth. Give me a bowl of rice with those brooth, and I will whallop it all in one minutes. *Drools*



Photobucket
"Triple Mushroom Delight" The name say it all, Ku Ku Ku :P



Photobucket
"Hakka Char Yuk" This dishes was prepared few days before the dinner, time utilization ma. Hehe. Btw, mum is Hakka while my SuperDad is cantonese, so I had no idea why my SuperDad knew how to cook this. (Blur, picture paiseh aa)


Photobucket
I dont remember this name, is a combination of black mushroom, monkey head mushroom, sea cucumber, dunno what mushroom and roasted pork


Photobucket
"King Sharkfin" Yummylicious, lots of crabs meat boiled together with sharkfin. Add in a hint of black vinegar, Awwwwww, can't resist!


Photobucket
Introducing(again) SuperDad, cutting the egg roll before the dinner start


Photobucket
11 dishes on one dinner, even more than normal restaurant menu. Woohoo~ (I actually left out the Ginger Dick and Steam Fish)Who want to come my house for reunion dinner next year, come register a bit first aa, satisfaction guranteed.


Photobucket
As usual, tapau-ing the leftover for the coming days. You think we eat all the 11 dishes meh. Well, the tapau food can supply us for the coming whole week ok.



Photobucket
Done clean, done eating, done showering, do what? Put on a mask and wait for chinese new year lo~~~~~Hohoho



Photobucket
Cny biscuit and junkie to serve visiting friends and relatives. Tell me I wont get any fat from this can? Btw, newly invented: seaweed rolls, crunchy with a hint of seaweed.


Photobucket
Sweet sweet tray for another sweet sweet year


Oh, end of post already! Another happy post to go, or maybe two~ Happy Chinese New Year!

Check out here for a Chinese version ---> here



0 comments: