Hm...Hectic day was over. I was having a very high in pressure day since last night. Went for CCIP meeting at 9 pm after dinner in sk. Took me more than an hour there, get my t-shirt and tag, crapped a while with slow before i went off to foe to copy assignment. 3106 this time, I do not even print out the question. Just blindly copied whatever I got. Thanks a lot to hanni for bringing me to the way to free solution. Tq for alexi and lee min for the solution also. That was just the start of hectic day. I got my presentation slides around midnight. There I started to get nervous on how to present it profesionally. I do not want to read it from the paper. That is not enaff pro *giggs* So, I hafal hafal until 3 am. Oh, did I mention I will be having Semiconductor and Superconductor Devices midterm test at night on the next day. This also mean I had done nothing on the subject for the whole hell night. I damm regretted of having 2 hours of sinful naps in the afternoon. I should had spent more time on my revision. *sobsob* Back to the presentation. I was given 9 slides, not too much, quite little though but I just had no enough time to practice. Even before I closed my eyes for sleep, I was still memorising the slides. And I remembered I dreamt some sort about the slides. I must had been over nervous. Public speaking: needless to say, no1 fear of the society. So, I woke up earlier and dressed myself formally. The first time of the year that I am wearing formal. Grey shirt + black slack, I saw some OL side of me....hehe. Nah, there was no fun this morning. I just felt that my heart was pounding so hard and my hand is shaking the whole morning. Then, the time had come. 10am, closer and closer to my public speaking. And very coincidently, chinseng was also presenting the same topic. No wonder he said his presentation is very soon. The night before, remyn and I was actually guessing who was the other group, as we had never come across with the name. So, off he went for his presentation and I was waiting mine impatiently, and nervously. Everytime I felt nervous, my hands become cold, and it shakes some of the time. Then I felt a bit nausea, my appetite started to go crazy, and on some critical time, I felt of throwing out. Then it was my time to speak. There I went "A very good morning to.........bla bla bla", with a shaking and fast like rocket voice. A very bad performance I had done, if I am to judge myself. At least I gained some experiences and one day I will be have no fear anymore on public speaking. So, that was half of the day. Another half is going to be crazy too. I skipped semincond class, went for lunch and then rush back to do my last minutes revision. Panic was the only word to define my feeling on that seond half of the day. Unsolved tutorial, uncomplete text book reading, unknown answer and also un-understand theories. So , I just went through the text book, imagine how I manage to go thru 4 chapter in a afternoon. I saluted myself for that. As expected, the result was I did not even remember any single equation when I saw the question paper. Damn it! lucky I am still manage to do Q2. And 9 pm sharp, end of the challenging plus shitty day. I announced a break for myself until this wednesday to start the notes of fabrication. As a reward for myself, I let myself to have a wholeheartedly steamboat buffet for dinner. *yeah yeah* Finally I come to a short break...Going to sleep more and play more...
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment