Friday, March 24, 2006

I should not had done this :p

Oh..i had done the darnest thing last midnight. Instead of burning midnight oil for Digital Integrated Circuit, I went for dimsum at 2.30am. Travelled all the way to Sri Petaling from Cyberjaya, which took more than 30minutes, though there was no traffic, that was still crazy. The problems are not about how far it is, how late is it, all I concerned was I will be having test on the next day. Ok ok....if anyone to be blame, that is me, I and myself. It was my own determination that gone wild some of the time *lols* Anyway, it was still a great meal. 3 of us (bzai, jerry n I) was having great supper+ breakfast. I talked a lot to compare to last few days. We ended up to reach Cyberia at 5.30am. It was a long long time ago since the last time we had dimsum for supper, not to include the one we had after Zouk session *giggs* Well, I am still looking forward for the "char siew pao", which i missed last night and of course the famous "lo mai kai pao". Yummy...Thinking of it will make me salivate.

All the best for all PureE for the paper tonight. May esther pass it with flying colours. Esther, Go! Go! Go! %%- %%- %%-

0 comments: