Sunday, March 12, 2006

Gelatimo Challege!!!

Date: 4th March 2006
Location: Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
Time: After lunch, around 2pm
Mission: Ice cream Challenge


Here comes the 4 ice-cream's freaks. Loving ice-cream is eating ice-cream. Planned to have 500ml initially but ended up ordered 750ml ones. Take notes, the ice-cream does not come in cones, cups, or bowls. It was in 750ml full box!!!!!
















Very obvious, it comes ugly in 3 flavours :- zamboich(correct me!), chocolate mashimaro and hazelnuts. The look was ugly but the taste is not ugly at all. Let's see the participant "GELATIMO MOMENT". Yeah, this is Italian Gelatimo Ice-cream at Times Square, not a luxury shop, just a small outlet on the mall walkway. Some sort of Baskin Robbins. Here it goes:

Participant No.1 : Miss Esther said "Heavenly"



Participant No 2 : Miss Katherine said "There is no NO for icre-cream!!!"


Participant No.3 : Mr Lykwan said "Ice-cream party??? Count me in!"


Participant No.4 : Mr Jerry said "750ml is never enough for us, come on..lets have another 500ml"







Yeah, I am so much in love with ice-creams. This is also not my first time to have this heavy dose of ice-cream. It was about half year ago, my hometown friend, ah shan and me had our first 500ml together. *scream* We both love ice-cream. And there was once that I ordered Baskin Robbins (quarter pinch i guess), and i finished it alone(I was in Genting that time)! Baskin Robbins' Grean Tea ice cream *thumb up*. And not to forget few years back, we (sheryl, slow and I) finished a box of Wall's Selection ice-cream in Cyberia(whahahaaaaaaahhahaa). Ice-cream party???? Yes, I will go for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the ice cream is free? this is called ice cream party?

if not free, is it buffer? hwere u can eat as much as u can?

yirolee said...

No no...not free, not a buffer either. There is no free lunch in this world