Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sleepless nights

It had been 4 sleepless nights. Oh....someone please save me. For these 4 nights, I had been flipping around until dawn. I cut- out my afternoon nap, but it made no different. My mind is just so active, as Hanni said. Yes, i admit that I was thinking someone but that is only on the first night. What happened to me? I do not love to sleep anymore? oh..no way! Is it because of the hot weather? I do not know. Even a full day shopping trip failed to give me a good sleep, I woke up at 2am and i flip flip flip for so many hundred times. One day class + salsa make no different to my body. Sleep, everyone need it, but I need it the most! :-( :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is strange cannot sleep at night, maybe you get to be tire yourself, by shopping, exercise, then when tire, can easily get to sleep

yirolee said...

ya ya...glad it is over now anyway. Thank you!