Wednesday, March 15, 2006

reference is still a reference

I should not be putting too much weigh on it. As expected, nothing really special happenned. Maybe I am just too conscious about this day. I should had known so for the past so many years, but I am still placing a glimpse of hope on it. My rationality told me "That is just a reference" but emotionally, I am still a miracle believer. Childish? Yes, parts of me are still a kid. But at least I am not unhappy. Dad and Mum is always supporting me. I still have few peoples that make laugh everydays. When there is hope, there is will and when hopes transform into reality, it is the meaning of life, I guess. Am I wrong? Surprises come when you least expect it. But tell me how many people in reality live without expectation? Thanks god, I am still breathing, at least. Of course I felt a little bit dissapointed because today is no much different than others day. Wake up==> lunch ==> library==> lectures==> dinner ==> online chating ==> supper ==> blogging. Just another Tuesday unless the online chatting session is a special one. Nah, zero excitement. To be positive, I should view the reference on the others perspective!

0 comments: