Thursday, August 14, 2008

Palm Hill Cafe, Shangri-la Putrajaya

This is also a super delayed post that I promised since very long ago. Sorry =)
So, it was few months ago I went to Shangri-La Hotel for their dinner buffet at Putrajaya. Can you believe that the cafe is empty when we reach? Which also means that the food was untouched ohohohohohh..... It looked like we had booked the whole cafe, moreover it was a complimentary dinner that Lem.C got from company annual dinner. Xie xie ni Lem.C =p

So for the first round, we took these



Baked potato, Roasted Chicken, Sweet& Sour Chicken, Steamed fish, black pepper lamb, beef and some vege



Some dishes for sashimi lover to drools at, but not me :-( I still cannot accept the geliness of swallowing the slices of salmon, even I squeeze lots of lemon on it.



Some pasta, it was good because the chef actually cook it upon your request. And there were a few sauce to choose from, mine is with bolognese. Yummy!



Not forgetting the crispy tempura. The one with fish is the best!


And the best dish of the day is smoked salmon, hmmm.....where did I put my photo huh?? Too bad, no photo of it. Aikss...But it was really good! And now come my favourite part. The Dessert!!!!! Yes, yes, yes




Tiramisu (is it??)
I didnt take the whole cake la, the portion that was cut out was in my plate :p



Mango Cheese Cake or Lemon, ahaha, I dont really remember, but it was nice!



The so adorable brownies topped with strawberry and mini moouse tart with coffee. Dont ask me why the broccoli is there because I had forgotten. For decoration purpose, maybe...



Orange moouse with strawberry, refreshing!

I searched on my folder, yeah i got another 2 photos. Here




Strawberry Mousse, i <3 Strawberry




Yeah, this is the only photo taken for the best dish of the day. Upper left corner, in a spoon, the HEAVENLY smoked salmon, it was an appetiser actually


Buffet anyone?

0 comments: