Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another dream

It was some sort of house warming party, at an acquaintance's place. In fact, a place that we had never been for such celebration. Weird enough, all those familiar faces at a not so familiar place but I am sure I know this place. It was him again. The feeling was so close, as if time had been stopping from that few years before. But, we were chatting about present. How confusing is it? A person you had never talked to, left alone emailed to for so long suddenly appear to be in your circle of current friend. How did these few person I had long not keep in touch with appear so familiar in my dream. Am I missing him? Am I thinking of them? Should I drop by and say a Hi after all these years. Weird, weird, weird. Why am I always dreaming of him? A long forgotten him.

0 comments: