Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday update

[update]
I missed the firework from Team Spain b'coz it RAINed. I-dont-care-I-will-be-there-this-coming-friday-night-no-matter
-what-even-if-there-will-be-thunder-storm-yes-I-am-stubborn-donkey

[/update]


It's friday. The I longed for but I don't feel excited as usual, and that is strange. For once I felt Friday is overrated. Emo.Emo. Emo still, even listening to my favourite I'm Your by Jason Mraz. Aii...why am I like that?

On the different note, am very looking forward for this month to end. Yay, I am going to Bali. BALI BALI BALI BALI BALI. Leave approved, time to go money changer. I have so many thoughts in my mind right now and it is hard to arrange it into sentence.

Am setting off to Melaka tonight. The third one for this year, but it doesn't matter me much. Different accompany, different feelings.

Spain Team performing this coming Sunday. I lap fireworks! If you happen to be in PICC, wave to me. I will be camping on the middle of the bushes of PICC hill. My best spot for the show, in term of vision and audio, but make sure to wear long pant, it is not fun scratching my feet in the midst of the shoots =D

Happy Weekend.

0 comments: