This post is dedicated to one of my fren(you know who are you) out there. Though you start this brand new year unhappily, I hope that you will be able to get back on track in the shortest of time. Live is short, you just have no space for unhappy moment. I know this is a tough period, take it easy k. Cheer up o! Say this " you shen me da bu liao!" and tomorrow you will wake up in a better way. Go go go you deserve to live in a happy life.
This is a little song for you (i am not goin to sing for you anyway)
My Favourite Things
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things
Cream coloured ponnies and crisp apple streudles
Doorbells and slaybells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favourite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winter that melts into spring
These are a few of my favourite things
When the dog bites, when the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Well, what is your favourite things...
-soya milk? pai gu wang? 2 burger in one shot? nano ipod(though u dont have it yet? what ever it is...get well soon!)
Monday, January 02, 2006
Dedicated post
Posted by yirolee at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment