Wednesday, January 04, 2006

announcement to myself

With the end of Digital System assignment, now officially i announce the start of study week. Another 4 days to go before the final paper for Digital System. The assignment period is a crazy one, really fed up when the is uncorrectable syntax error and even worse when i cant get the desired output. Luckily managed to finish it(at least part of it that we targeted to complete) in time. Thanks to Asa for the hardwork and for adopting me as your groupmate. Situation went worst when we are going to have our main touggh paper on the first day of exam week itself. That is just too bad. Why cant the lecturer book another not so early day for us?? Aikss....this means another 4 sleepless day to go. I better organize my time properly. I just have no much time to lepak around. Anyhow, I might be very free from 9 jan onwards, but i needed lots of cash....for shopping of course. Though that I day had went for a shopping trip with shyan, but that is just not enough. I need to get another pair of jeans and skirt to complete my collection for CNY. Yes, CNY is around the corner....new clothes, angpow, fren gathering, gamble, cookies, candies is coming very soon. Yes, another 4 days to go and I will be like a bird. esther ....Go!go!go! You can make it! You can do it because sugar had done it. sugar no longer a sugar except in deep in sugar heart, Sugar will be a memory. And with the date of 1jan2006, sugar no longer stays the the same circle again. She will be free, taking the first step and another step, seeking for the right one. But she just decided to be freed too late of the day, because she felt that is a promise and she do not want to break it. But now, nothing matters too much to her already. Yet, " Ich liebe dich, als eine Freundin"

0 comments: