This is very very important, at least for me. Digital system coursework mark is out today. Downloaded the file and saved it to my desktop. Ms power point is running so slow on my pc. It took me more than 3 mins to log in to that file. So, immediately i scrolled to my id 10211xxxxx, saw my assignment marks. 19/20, good good...too good. Never think of to get this minus one to full mark. We do not even completed the whole project. We did nothing on the main code, but yet the lecturer mark us as 19. That is too hard to believe. The first thing i wanted to do is to inform my groupmate, Asa.Anyway, instead of that, I scrolled down and see hows the other groups performing. Not bad, the average is around 16-18. Then only i realized i didnt take notice on the midterm mark whichwas just a cell next to assignment mark. So, i scrolled up again to check my mark. Oh..that was unbelievable. I scrolled to top again. Not wrong. Back to my id again. Yes, very confirm. So here come the main point....I get 40/40 for mid term. I am so so glad with it. Never in my dream I dreamt of getting full marks in MMU. I do not think I am doing well on the paper either. But that was it, unless it was a typo mistake of the lec. Hope he will not double check it. That makes me actually carrying 39/40 for the final paper..Felt very relieved. Sms-ed bzai on that stuff oso.. Back then, she got 19/20 for her midterm ....Maybe I am sharing some of her luck.But i win her...*lolz*She said that is a good influence of her...Perhaps...Hope this is a good beginning for this course....Damn happy yo! Mayb this is nothing much..but i am just glad....Yes, esther, Go!go!go!
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment