The Digital System Final Paper is over. Though it is over, I am still not feeling happy about it. Why? I just never expected this kind of questions will come out. It is really tough, I was stucked on every question that i did. Felt cheated as well. The question in the paper is just totally different with tutorial given. Is this so-called, self studying method, which means we need do a lot of out of lecture extra work. Now I know why mrs shahiman said i left this one for you to as a homework. The time is just not allowing as this semester is very pack itself. We do not actually finish our lecture on time so the lecturer end up skiping this and that. Well, i understand that I cant blame anyone. Maybe this is close relation with my learning attitude. Some says A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 100%. Maybe it is the time to have a major change, like what he had said before. Anyway, that is the end of the hectic period. Another two paper to come, but not so tough(i hope).
Had my 1st log in to art.com as well. Drawn my first ever art pieces online . Hanni say not bad, but i just know that i have no special gift in drawing. Anyway, enjoy doin it, the software is not bad. Much better than paint brush. Not so restricted by the mouse movement. The software just know which spot that you want to fill with color. The main advantage is user does not need to download the software. And registeration is not required. *thumb up* and the images you had drawn were saved on its database itself. After you completed the image, you just need to save it and send it to your email, and the link to that graphic will be there. Other than that, image can be shared with others email user as well. Overall, an ideal tool for creative drawing online! Oh ya, the tools also show you how the original user draw the graphic in the form of flash.
Monday, January 09, 2006
glad..but not happy :p
Posted by yirolee at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment