The best part of 2005?
The family love and the friendship I had gained of course.
Q:The worst part of 2005?
Lost my hp(though it is 2100) while working in Genting. Well, I replaced it with a color screen.
Q: Did you make any new friends in 2005? Who?
Yes I guess but just cant figure out who he/ she is. People comes and goes in my life.
Hmm....Some when working in Genting, some from Malacca and maybe some from cyber
Q: Any new crushes in 2005? Who?
Yes yes yes. recently deeply in crush with Singapore jue dui superstar contestant.
Hong Jun Yang- He can sing well but it is a bit unlucky as he is not the superstar. Anyway he managed to get signed with Universal.
real crushes in a year? Of course there are a few. *gigs* one of the latest one is the cute guy next to fri german class. I guess he is foreigner, mayb korean(as what hanni said). Nah, he dont even know i exist and i dont even know his name. Tat's crush. Not more to reveal *blush*
Q: Do they know?
Already mentioned as above. As for him, I do hope he will notice this. Keep this in mind, Scorpio is always mysterious.
Q:Who will you never forget?
All my dear friends.
Q: Who did you wish you did not meet?:
None. I believe that there are reasons why I was arranged me to meet
Q: Did you have a boy/girlfriend in 2005?:
No
Q:Did you fall in love in 2005?:
Nein, aber das ist nicht lieben
Q: Did you catch someone in a lie in 2005?:
Yes, quite a number
Q:Did you call them out?
No, I only observed it
Q: Did you get caught in a lie? What was it?:
I think no, I am a not bad lier. I lied naturally some of the time.
Q: Funniest moment of 2005?:
Too much of funny moment. Perhaps the Guys' performance during Uno games in Genting
can be ranked as the top 5. The Sunway trip when we were shouting when we so a small
dark spot on his neck for which we thought is shit. *lolz* and maybe also of abby and
jerry performance on chicken wing war last night?
Q: Most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Dont really have. I hope wearing arena tee with sport shorts for having lunch in
Wong Kok Char Chan Teng is not too embarrassing...
Q:The funniest thing you you saw on TV in 2005?:
Malaysian Idol special performance??????
KungFu mahjong
Q:The funniest thing you heard on the radio?
Nothing much. Less tune to radio though
Q: Did you take any vacations in 2005? Where?:
Genting, Malacca( consider as vacation, well I was having great time)
Q:Any new hobbies of 2005?:
Nothing much, start getting back to table tennis
Q: Did you get a new job in 2005?:
Part Time job as service crew in karaoke in genting
Q:Did you lose a job in 2005?:
Yes, as school is reopen, i need to resign
Q: Did you host a party in 2005?:
Yes, my 21 bday party. And also the 1st ever mid-autumn bbq
Q: Did you get in any car accidents in 2005?:
No, but nearly during CNY. *touch wood*
Q: Did you get a ticket in 2005?:
Bus ticket to KL from my mum
Q: Were you ever arrested in 2005?
No of course!
Q: Where did most of your money go?:
Food, clothes and a lot to tuition fees!
Q:What song will always remind you of 2005?:
Gurdian Angel- junyang
Bu de bu ai- wilbert n xie ze
Mimpi- Malaysian idol
Q: What do you wish you'd done more of?:
Study...Good time to spend with family and friends. And more more more sleeping
Q:What do you wish you'd done less of?:
Being weird, clothes washing
Q:Thing you were really good at in 2005?
Complaining on people, laugh at people and sleeping lo
Q:Thing you wish you were better at in 2005?:
Time management, studies, communicating and love love love
Q: In 2005, did you lie to miss a day of work / school?:
Yes, some of the time but i didnt lie. I will be frank if I am lazy to class
Q:Did you move in 2005?
Ya, moved my bathroom to clubhouse..*lolz*
moved my table from living room to my bed room as well
Q: Did you wish on a shooting star in 2005?
Not even in TV
Q: Has your wish come true?
Yes, I am still alive at least. And I passed all the papers throughout the year
Q: Did you have a sleep over in 2005?:
Dont understand...
Q: Did you make-out in public in 2005?
Pardon me, what is that?
Q:What's the ringer on your cellphone?:
Four leave clover OSt for my sms
Q: Did you drink too much in 2005?:
Not really. Drink on some of the ocassion only
Q: Your favorite commercial of 2005?:
Ikan di laut, asam di darat. di dalam periuk, di situ muafakat
The hari raya commercial on the bus driver n his childern*lols*
Q: Did you go to any concerts? Which ones?:
Yes, Went to Lee Hom concert. Cost me rm280 but it worth!
Q: Something you couldn't leave home without in 2005?:
Slipper or shoe
Q: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Do not take things for granted. We only plan for it. Always plan your time wisely
So today is the last day for 2005. Tomorrow onwards, I am a 22 years old lady. Time is moving so fast. Just like last year, nothing much for the new year eve. Really sorry for dissapointing my fren for not join yours activity. I just cannot stay long in crowd. I still remembered of writing my resolution and hide it in my cupboard while I was in secondary . I am not going to do that this year. I am already 21. I just want to be a better me, giving the maximum effort on everything I do. And wish that everyone around me to have a happy, worry-less year ahead. And of course the best of health for Dad and Mum. Flying color for shyan n tyng in stpm and spm. And also a higher pointer for myself. And everyday a happy day for everyone that i know.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
For The Year 2005
Posted by yirolee at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seeing everyone around me happy is the best thing that could ever happen to me,too!
narrowband: wish u happy everyday oso la :)
Post a Comment