Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What she said?

Coming to spending money, yours truly am proud that she has two faces which "super kiam siap" and also "big spender". Contradict huh? For me, Seafood Tempura for RM5.50 is super expansive while a book of The Secret at RM79.99 is acceptable, or a set of facial items at RM500 is reasonable too. I don't justify the price by category of food, make up, clothes, books or whatsever. I judge it to my own preference. LOL. And this is too hard to explain.

"Aiya, what Seafood Tempura why so expansive one? RM5.50 for one pack of something tasted like keropok. Aii, not very nice also lo. Yor, fried stuff also so expansive meh, and you took it before you don't think it is pricey meh? I don't think they have the real fish inside lo. Only have artificial flavouring la. The price is too high lo, like this also so many people buy aa?"

After a pause. My sis said

"I think hoh paktoh with you sure very sien one. This expensive, that also expansive, very unhappy to dating this way lo"

And I went -.- (whatever la, since she is paying that RM5.50)


Nah, this bag of keropok like Seafood Tempura, to justify that I am a super cheapskate date at RM5.50


"Nice meh?! So expansive -.- "

1 comments:

one stop said...

i tried tis tempura last week,my fren treat one..not bad ma...haha..nex time you turn to treat me...hahahahahahahahahahah